We have the need for experienced Crane Operator. The Crane Operator controls a pedestal or crawler crane to lift, move and place objects in support of conveyor construction operations. Provide evidence of completion of a crane operator training course for the type of machinery that will be operator.
- NCCO Crane Operator Certification
- 5-10 years crane operating experience
- Must be familiar with 50-75 RT Truck Crane, lattice boom crane
- Must have millwright work experience able to weld and fabricate.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to work long hours and extended work weeks.
- Ability to work at heights without fear.
- Able to read blueprint and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Able to look at flat drawings or pictures and visualize how they would look as assembled equipment.
- Knows hand signals for crane operation.
- Must know all safety regulations for MSHA and OSHA always follow them.
Must be physically able to do the following:
- Coordinate eye-hand movements:
- Use hands and fingers fully: reach for, manipulate, and feel objects, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures and see and hear well (either naturally or with correction)
- Lift or carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds.
- In compliance with ANSI standards, perform daily walk-around crane inspections, and every 30 days a complete inspection of the crane.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Crane Experience, Millwright welding experience: 5 years
Required license or certification: NCCCO Crane Certification
Required education: High school or equivalent